Social Media Specialist (Content creation and Operations)
.bit (https://did.id) is the only cross-chain unified decentralized identity (DID) protocol, based on the unique technical architecture, .bit provides services for more than Web3 users. .bit is able to verify signatures by different asymmetric cryptographic algorithms, which allow users to manage and control their .bit accounts with public chain addresses, email addresses, even customized passcodes and biometric data from mobile devices.
.bit is dedicated to assist every single individual and community to unleash their potential and discover more possibilities through the development of self-sovereign identity. .bit determines to build the most practical and applicable suite of infrastructural tools, safeguarding the endowed right of identity sovereignty for each bit of the world.
We are seeking a highly creative and motivated individual to join our team as a Social Media Coordinator. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and executing social media content and managing social media operations across various platforms, including Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and TikTok. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter who is passionate about creating engaging content including writing, graphic or video and has a deep understanding of the latest social media trends.
- Create and publish engaging social media content across various platforms to drive engagement, followers, and brand awareness according to our brand and social strategy
- Manage and monitor social media accounts daily, responding to comments, messages, and reviews in a timely manner
- Develop and execute social media campaigns and strategies that align with the company's goals and objectives
- Stay up-to-date on the latest social media trends, features, and algorithms, and make recommendations to improve content and campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure social media content is in line with company messaging and brand voice
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in social media marketing and content creation
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, including Twitter, YouTube, TikTok
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- High level of creativity and ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with social media advertising is a plus
If you are a creative, energetic and passionate expert in content creation, please do not hesitate to contact us with your CV which illustrates your experience, along with the work that has been accomplished will be a plus.
Please read through our websites and docs, and make a doc explaining your plans to promote .bit.
After that, please send your resume and the plan to [email protected], we will give you feedback within 24 hours.
- Website: did.id
- Twitter: @dotbitHQ
- Discord: discord.gg/did
- GitHub: github.com/dotbitHQ
- Team Blog: blog.did.id
- Forum: talk.did.id