.bit is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced event manager to assist hosting global offline events that enhance .bit's branding image. He/she is expected to be creative and maintains a "can-do" attitude.
- Brainstorm and produce detailed proposals for events
- Research venues, suppliers and contractors, and negotiate prices
- Liaise and negotiate with event vendors
- Handle logistics and manage budgets
- Collaborate with .bit marketing team to publicise and promote events
- Manage sponsorship deals
- Present post-event reports (evaluation to inform future events)
You don't need a specific degree subject to become an event manager, but these are required:
- Relevant experience and knowledge of Web3
- Profound experiences in organizing large-scale events
- Organizational skills, multi-tasking skills, and time-management skills
What do we provide
- Global work experience
Please read through our websites and docs, and make a doc explaining your plans to promote .bit.
After that, please send your resume and the plan to [email protected], we will give you feedback within 24 hours.
- Website: did.id
- Twitter: @dotbitHQ
- Discord: discord.gg/did
- GitHub: github.com/dotbitHQ
- Team Blog: blog.did.id
- Forum: talk.did.id