Community Manager (Ambassador Program)
.bit (https://did.id) is the only cross-chain unified decentralized identity (DID) protocol, based on the unique technical architecture, .bit provides services for more than Web3 users. .bit is able to verify signatures by different asymmetric cryptographic algorithms, which allow users to manage and control their .bit accounts with public chain addresses, email addresses, even customized passcodes and biometric data from mobile devices.
.bit is dedicated to assist every single individual and community to unleash their potential and discover more possibilities through the development of self-sovereign identity. .bit determines to build the most practical and applicable suite of infrastructural tools, safeguarding the endowed right of identity sovereignty for each bit of the world.
We are seeking a detailed-oriented and creative individual to lead our Brand Ambassador Program as our Community Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for training and developing the members of our community to become ambassadors of our brand and effectively represent us in various online and offline events. You will be expected to possess a deep understanding of web3 and community management, as well as an ability to manage a large team of ambassadors.
- Develop and implement a training program for our ambassadors, including regular education on our brand, web3, and key messaging.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with potential ambassadors, evaluate their fit with our brand, and onboard them into the program.
- Guide ambassadors to attend online/ offline events to build brand awareness and engagement, including space and AMA sessions.
- Develop and manage a content calendar for our ambassadors and provide them with guidance on creating and posting high-quality content.
- Monitor and analyze the success of the program, providing reports and insights highlighting areas for improvement.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in community management, 1+ years in community training program
- A deep understanding of the web3 industry and experience in its community management.
- Strong communication and leadership skills, with an ability to motivate and educate a diverse group of individuals.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to ensure that all tasks are completed accurately and on time.
- Strong organizational skills, with an ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Have forward-looking thinking, able to insight into industry development trends, and provide valuable advice and strategic promotion plans for the brand and community.
- Possess outstanding creative ability, love innovation, dare to innovate, and flexibly use creative methods to manage and promote the ambassador program.
If you possess these qualifications and are passionate about cultivating a thriving community of ambassadors, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting role. Please include your CV detailing your experience in community management and your approach to training ambassadors.
Please read through our websites and docs, and make a doc explaining your plans to promote .bit.
After that, please send your resume and the plan to [email protected], we will give you feedback within 24 hours.
- Website: did.id
- Twitter: @dotbitHQ
- Discord: discord.gg/did
- GitHub: github.com/dotbitHQ
- Team Blog: blog.did.id
- Forum: talk.did.id