Communication Manager (PR & Influencer)
We are seeking a highly motivated Communication Manager to oversee our public relations activities and help build and maintain a positive public image for our company. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing effective PR strategies, managing media and influencer relations, and creating compelling content that promotes our brand, enhances our brand's reputation and drives business growth.
- Develop and execute comprehensive public relations strategies to support company objectives and goals
- Develop and maintain close relationships with media outlets, journalists, influencers, and other key stakeholders
- Responsible for communicating and negotiating cooperation with the media and influencers
- Write and distribute press releases, media kits, and other PR materials
- Pitch stories and arrange interviews with media outlets and influencers
- Manage and maintain the company's official media center (blog/Medium)
- Monitor and analyze media coverage and performance metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of communications strategies
- Develop and implement crisis communication plans and strategies
- Develop and manage budgets for PR campaigns
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent messaging and effective communication across all channels
- Utilize influencers to support overall marketing activities and goals
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Public Relations, with proven experience developing and executing successful public relations strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills [English is a must have], with the ability to develop effective messaging and pitches.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with media outlets, journalists, and influencers.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience managing crises and responding to media inquiries.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to measure the effectiveness of PR campaigns.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with cross-functional teams
If you are a creative and results-driven PR professional, with a passion for building brand reputation and engaging audiences, we would love to hear from you.
Please read through our websites and docs, and make a doc explaining your plans to promote .bit.
After that, please send your resume and the plan to [email protected], we will give you feedback within 24 hours.
- Website: did.id
- Twitter: @dotbitHQ
- Discord: discord.gg/did
- GitHub: github.com/dotbitHQ
- Team Blog: blog.did.id
- Forum: talk.did.id