.bit is looking for ambitious and energetic Business Development Managers to promote project awareness globally. Business Development Managers are responsible for driving valuable technical integrations and marketing collaborations for .bit.
- Conduct research to identify valuable projects for deep integrations
- Produce detailed and customized integration proposals for partners
- Nurture relationships with core developers, KoLs, important community members, etc.
- Promote .bit’s products/services to target individuals and groups
- Attending conferences and industry events
- Give public speeches about the core value and utility of .bit products
- Provide trustworthy feedback from partners
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing partners
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineer, and related fields
- 3+ years experience in the blockchain industry
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Working experience as a business development manager
- English is a must have, multi-language preferred
What do we provide
- Global work experience
Please read through our websites and docs, and make a doc explaining your plans to promote .bit.
After that, please send your resume and the plan to [email protected], we will give you feedback within 24 hours.
- Website: did.id
- Twitter: @dotbitHQ
- Discord: discord.gg/did
- GitHub: github.com/dotbitHQ
- Team Blog: blog.did.id
- Forum: talk.did.id